Cracked heels are a prevalent problem in hot countries therefore it may happen to anyone as the skin around our heels are incredibly hard and dry plus it take lots of hard work to make sure they’re hydrated and moisturizer otherwise they get too dry and damaged and start looking dull very easily here are a few simple home remedies that you could keep your beautiful feet beautiful and healthy ever.
- Massage your heels with sesame oil before you go to bed. This is supposedly the very best remedy for cracked heels.
- Mix glycerin and rosewater together and apply in around the heels daily. This soothes and cures cracked heels here real quick.
- Take 1/4th bucket of water and squeeze one lemon inside it, soak your feet in this and wash it with pumice stone and soap. Do this two times a week.
- Massage your feet with coconut oil every evening. With the dawn, scrub and rinse.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and papaya; put it on on the cracked heels. Allow it to be there for 20 minutes a minimum of. Wash off after Twenty minutes.
- Take lukewarm water and soak the feet in it for 15 minutes. This can loosen the dead skin; now wash served by a pumice stone.
- Mix raw salt (khada namak) in Luke tepid to warm water, and scrub your heels sin it as being you soak it. Natural Pedicure for the feet, and this will exfoliate the feet too.
- Use special creams that are meant for treating cracked creams during the night, and then scrub off each morning and wash off, having a pumice stone.
- Have a super ripe banana, that has almost turned black, and you’re simply about to throw in the dustbin. Mash it, and apply in around the affected areas. Let it be there for Fifteen minutes at least. Wash off after Fifteen minutes. This is for a quick healing.